Thursday, September 02, 2004

FahrenHype 9/11

I had not seen this one before: FahrenHype 9/11 . . .
This will be really good for a laugh! I have to figure out a way to see it without spending any money in support of it. In watching the promotional trailer, I hear a lot of emotional bullying, but not any substance. I suppose that if I were a Right-wing type, I would probably drool over myself to see this one (or at least show it during the RNC to get the message out). I'm sure it's as good as any other movie that goes straight to video.

I am disappointed, though. I do enjoy the antcs of Michael Moore (even though his begging Ralph Nader not to run on Bill Maher(?)'s show was heart breaking). But he is not the Messiah. His movies are reflections of his opinions, illustrated by his skills as a director. But the facts of his movies are just that; facts. I never believe anything I see without a reference, so when I read his books I track down those references and read the source.

No comments: